John Rylands Research Institute: Visiting Research Fellowship
Deadline: 27 February 2015
Call for Visiting Research Fellowships
Applications for Call 3 are now being accepted.
What does John Rylands Research Institute Visiting Fellowship offer?
- Curatorial support for research fellows
- Access to a hot desk including IT equipment
- Photocopying and the opportunity to access digital imaging
- Access to staff room
- Successful applicants will be reimbursed expenses up to £1,500 per month for up to 3 months, to cover travel, accommodation and living expenses during the Fellowship
Candidates, whether in established academic posts or not, should at least hold a doctorate at the time of application. All applications must be based strongly on the Special Collections of the University of Manchester Library.
Applications are especially welcome in the areas of:
- Revolutions in Print
- as well as those that have the potential to result in high-profile publications
For further information, see the website.