About Dissenting Experience
Dissenting Experience is a research group devoted to investigating the history and culture of religious nonconformity, c.1500-1800. We share a particular interest in the historical and literary study of church books, registers, and related records from Baptist, Congregational and Presbyterian churches.
- Conference by Chad Van Dixhoorn
- Conference on early-modern lived religion: 15-16 October 2021: programme and registration!
- From OUP to Aix-en-Provence: The Reliquiae has arrived at LERMA’s
- New online exhibition on the history of the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel
- Dissenting Pastoral: Register now!