The Dissenting Experience research group is delighted to announce that we have been successful in our application for a BA/Leverhulme small research grant, 2016. The application was made by Joel Halcomb (UEA) with Anne Dunan-Page (Aix-Marseille) and...
About Dissenting Experience
Dissenting Experience is a research group devoted to investigating the history of religious nonconformity in Britain, c.1500-1800. We share a particular interest in the historical and literary study of church books, registers, and related records from Baptist, Congregational and Presbyterian churches, c.1640-1714.
- The Oxford History of Protestant Dissenting Traditions, Volume I
- Women Translators of Religious Texts (revue Parallèles)
- The International John Bunyan Society: Glorious Sounds
- The International John Bunyan Society: CALL FOR ESSAYS
- Maria-Cristina Pitassi : Lignes de faille. Croire, douter, savoir dans l’espace réformé du XVIIe et XVIIIe siècle – Leçon d’adieu