The Virtual Library System was relaunched in September 2013 with the addition of the Catalogue of the Library of the Lancashire Independent College, Manchester (1885) and details of the 2,500 surviving books from the Northern Congregational College,...
About Dissenting Experience
Dissenting Experience is a research group devoted to investigating the history of religious nonconformity in Britain, c.1500-1800. We share a particular interest in the historical and literary study of church books, registers, and related records from Baptist, Congregational and Presbyterian churches, c.1640-1714.
- The Oxford History of Protestant Dissenting Traditions, Volume I
- Women Translators of Religious Texts (revue Parallèles)
- The International John Bunyan Society: Glorious Sounds
- The International John Bunyan Society: CALL FOR ESSAYS
- Maria-Cristina Pitassi : Lignes de faille. Croire, douter, savoir dans l’espace réformé du XVIIe et XVIIIe siècle – Leçon d’adieu