The 2014 Lecture will be delivered at 5.30pm on 13 November 2014 in the Lecture Hall, Dr Williams’s Library, 14 Gordon Square, London WC1H 0AR. All are welcome. To book a place, please email email@example.com. ‘Revisiting Religion and the British...
About Dissenting Experience
Dissenting Experience is a research group devoted to investigating the history of religious nonconformity in Britain, c.1500-1800. We share a particular interest in the historical and literary study of church books, registers, and related records from Baptist, Congregational and Presbyterian churches, c.1640-1714.
- The Oxford History of Protestant Dissenting Traditions, Volume I
- Women Translators of Religious Texts (revue Parallèles)
- The International John Bunyan Society: Glorious Sounds
- The International John Bunyan Society: CALL FOR ESSAYS
- Maria-Cristina Pitassi : Lignes de faille. Croire, douter, savoir dans l’espace réformé du XVIIe et XVIIIe siècle – Leçon d’adieu