The Marsh’s Library in Dublin has Visiting short-term Fellowships (between one week and one month) available. They are particularly interested in encouraging established and emerging scholars who wish to work on topics relating to early modern France....
About Dissenting Experience
Dissenting Experience is a research group devoted to investigating the history of religious nonconformity in Britain, c.1500-1800. We share a particular interest in the historical and literary study of church books, registers, and related records from Baptist, Congregational and Presbyterian churches, c.1640-1714.
- The Oxford History of Protestant Dissenting Traditions, Volume I
- Women Translators of Religious Texts (revue Parallèles)
- The International John Bunyan Society: Glorious Sounds
- The International John Bunyan Society: CALL FOR ESSAYS
- Maria-Cristina Pitassi : Lignes de faille. Croire, douter, savoir dans l’espace réformé du XVIIe et XVIIIe siècle – Leçon d’adieu